Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2020

Baby Pictures


Well, the pups are three weeks old now.... and starting to do a bit more than eat and sleep!  Still no idea which one is ours.    Enjoy!  🍼  🐕





I think Mum Sienna is doing a fine job!





🍼🍼🍼

... and a bonus three more pictures came in today August 9th....   ❤️
They are enjoying a drink of goat's milk in the bowl, and the pan are beginner potty training. They are going out on real grass today sometime.  If I get more pictures, I will add them here.   (Yes, I saw the gnawed wood ..... ominous!  😳 )





2 comments:

farmer's wife weaving said...

Isn't it amazing how fast puppies grow? Nice to see such plump little puppies, Mama is doing a great job. I am sure that you both are anxious for the day your little girl comes home, hope the time flies quickly for you.

Brenda said...

They are so dear!